03/01/2015

2015 Update

And after almost 6 months without an update, here I am. /lolz

Anyway, just wanted to make a little update and to fix some things about this blog.

I know, I've been a total lazy ass to keep this blog alive. I thought I'd make something fun that I'd keep updated pretty often but the result is here : I failed completely. 2014 has been a pretty tough and difficult year for me and I completely lost any motivation to post articles in here. I thought I'd make the Fall tag, it didn't go up. I thought I'd make another haul posts; they didn't go up either.

Little by little I started to lose interest in this. Also since I'm not someone with a shit ton of viewers I mostly keep this updated for me.
So I thought about something. First : I'll stop making promises about "I'll post that kind of stuff later", I think I pretty much noticed that I'll post whenever I'll feel like it. Second, I'll stop making those trimester hauls since I really don't buy that much on a monthly basis so I'd have nothing to share, haha.

But on the other hand, I'm thinking of just making simple posts, talking about stuff that I enjoy. Since I mostly post about random things on Twitter I don't think about uploading here but... Hey, at least, I'm not limited to 140 characters with this blog, haha.

So yeah ! That's pretty much to it, I'll be back soon since there is a game I really want to talk about.

Bye !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire