21/08/2014

2014 second trimester Haul

Whoaaaa, finally !
Yes, as you probably noticed, I totally AM a lazy bum, and I give you this article like 2 months later. But better later than never, amiright 8D
And yes I remember what I bought since March, I have a little notebook where I write some ideas for the blog.

Sooooo ! For now let's get started with the clothing :)


Alright, here is some Forever 21 and H&M shopping. For the F21 part, I got this pretty floral printed legging and this pair of sunglasses. The legging is super soft and the pattern is adorable ! I also got this beige oversized tshirt, pretty comfortable as well (but a lil' bit see-thru... meh that's fine).
For the H&M part, I got this leopard printed cardigan and shoes (leo lover here m'kay) and this adorable black and white scarf. I'm in love with the scarf, it's fluffy and nice and awww <3 (what a nice comment eh)



Another Forever 21 shopping with these 2 pairs of shoes, I absolutely love them <3 Yes I love buckles on shoes, I love when there is silver or gold with black, and I love how I look with it ! I can't wait to wear these babies again, when it's summer I avoid wearing shoes that will make my feet too hot (well since it feels more like autumn outside than summer now...)



And finally the beauty products !
Let's start with Kiko. I got this blue nail polish, a brown-bronze eyeshadow, a black pen liner (the usual I get) and a gel liner with a brush. I haven't tried using gel liner before, I can say that this pretty convenient and it makes my line very black ! Now that I think of it, I don't have a good brush for that, I should've got the other one (if you use gel liner you know what I'm talking about).


Next is a mix of different stuffs. From left to right, we have my favourite of all time aka the Herome nail hardener, a mint Sinful Color nail polish, 2 Sephora eye pencil (in brown and shimmery champagne), 2 eye shadows from Yves Rocher (a grey-taupe one and a champagne one), a Dior peach-coral lipstick, and 2 body scrubs from Yves Rocher, a starwberry one and an apricot one.
I'm currently wearing the SC nail polish and it's actually a bit shimmery, which makes it pretty nice in the sunlight :D The dior lipstick is a bit shimmery too. And the smell is oh <3 so yummy ! And let me tell you something, if you have poor nails, if they break easily, if you're dying to let them grow but you can't, well just use this nail hardener. It's amazeballs. Before I had bad nails, I couldn't let them grow too much but now they're stronger and they don't break that much ! I used to get the Mavala one but it had absolutely no effect on me.

Alright, that is all ! I'm sorry for being late for this but yeah, forever lazy \o/ Also I had to deal with some stuff (again) and I got sick few times so... Meh.
For the fun news I'm gonna start taking code and driving lessons now ! I want to get a driving license so I can drive in some cool places :D

Thanks for reading and I shall see you soon !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire