27/08/2013

A dream comes true

It's been now a few years since I had this on my mind. I wanted this to happen for so long.
I've started to get interest about Japan when I was in high school. I started to learn the kanas and few points of grammar by myself; I also started listening to japanese music, and visual kei. Then, I finished high school, went to Uni to study English litterature and civilisation for a year, and I changed to what I'm doing now.
I started studying japanese at Uni.
It's been 6 years now; and during those 6 years I improved my level, I made japanese friends to talk with (even if I'm super terrible when I speak japanese, I'm glad they speak French, lol) but something was clearly missing.
I've never been to Japan.
When I was younger (when I started to learn japanese) it was a dream, to travel to that country I fell in love with. Back in those days, when people asked me what my dream was, "Going to Japan" was my answer.
I always felt a little bit sad when I'm with friends and when they start to talk about Japan; I stayed silent because I had nothing to say, since I've never had this experience.
The main problem was money, it's actually pretty expensive to go there. Not only the ticket, but also find a place to stay, and extra money for food, shopping, train/metro etc.

But now, it's no longer a dream. It will come true. In two months.
I'll leave France the 28th of October; I'll land in Tokyo in the afternoon of the 29th.
My birthday is on the 29th of October. I'll land on my birthday.
I'll turn 25 during the flight.
Not only my dream will come true but it also will happen on my birthday.
I couldn't be happier.

I'll stay there 2 weeks, I'll stay at a friend's place. Obviously, that made the trip "cheaper", since I don't need to pay for a place to stay. I'm glad she could help me.
I'm also glad to go there before finishing my studies. I have a year left at Uni; next month I'll start my second year of Master, and hopefully my last.
This year is going to be interesting. Very interesting.
I can't wait :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire