04/09/2013

My music tastes

Wow, we're already in September ! \o/
Okay this time I'd like to show you my wonderful (lol) music taste. And because this is my blog I can talk about me if I want ! D:
And again excuse me if the post is long because Youtube videos.
Let's start. Oh yeah, I mostly listen to rock-metal-electro, well you'll see.
For a pretty long time I've been a huge fan of visual kei (I should make a blog post about it, nah ?). I still listen to a few vk stuff that I have on my PC but I really don't care about the new stuff, new bands or new releases. Most of the bands I like disbanded or changed their music style so yeah... :/ But as I'm a nostalgic person I like sometimes to listen to stuff I listened to years ago, when I was young and when my hair was black and pink. o/
Here are some vk stuff I like. The Final by Dir en grey is the most recent, btw (well, this version is; the original is a bit older)
Dir en grey - The Final (The Unraveling ver)

MUCC - Fukuro no yurikago (梟の揺り篭)

exist trace - Wrath


girugämesh - Vermillon

That's it for the vk section. I don't want to make it too long. D:
I'm also a HUGE fan of this band, called BUCK-TICK. They're not vk, just a "normal" j-rock band, but oh god I love them.
BUCK-TICK - Miss Take (yeah, the light + make up make his eyebrows disappear ._. )

More j-rock stuff : ONE OK ROCK - The beginning

POLYSICS - Electric Surfin Go Go 

Kiyoharu - Kurutta kajitsu (狂った果実)

That's it for the japanese section.
I also like other stuff like metal and where tattooed dudes like to scream.

Falling in Reverse - The drug in me is you

Blessthefall - To hell and back

Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the great Apocalypse

I also like electro-chill-ambient-whatever stuff like Swarms. And also I like a few songs by Lady Gaga.

Swarms - Flikr of ur eyes

Lady Gaga - Judas

Okay, this is enough I think. Maybe I'll do a part 2 someday ! I don't want the post to be too long and annoying. D:
But this is a global view of my music tastes. Hope you enjoyed, see ya later !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire