15/09/2013

25 Random facts about me

Hello guys,

For this new post I wanted to share with you 25 random facts about myself, since I find this tag pretty interesting. o/
Let's go !

1 - My favorite seasons are autumn and winter. I just LOVE autumn : weather's getting cold, leaves change colors, it's time for hot drinks, you feel cosy, etc. And winter because when it snows it's like magical :) And I just love wearing thick scarves, hats etc. Yup, I'm more of a cold person.
2 - I have a tiny scar on my left hand, caused by... a glass that I broke on the table when I was younger. The cut wasn't deep, I don't know why it gave me a scar... xD
3 - I never use sugar when I drink tea.
4 - I love thunder, somehow it feels relaxing.
5 - I'm arachnophobic, and also VERY scared of like 90% of insects. I'm not ashamed of screaming/running in public if I see some bug that scares me.
6 - I speak French, English, Japanese, used to know Spanish and I also understand and speak some arabic. I'd like to learn some Scandinavian languages too.
7 - For some reasons I have a huge interest for paranormal stuff and creepypastas (to read only !)... Sometimes my curiosity is too high that I watch/read stuff I shouldn't read or watch. lol
8 - I'm short (157cm), and when I was in middle school (+ my first year of highschool), I was VERY complexed about my height, I always was the shortest girl of the class.
9 - I'm super short sighted, I used to wear glasses since primary school; now I wear contact lenses, since highschool.
10 - I don't eat bell peppers, I can't digest it. Also I don't like the taste xD
11 - I love retrogaming. The funny thing is that I didn't have consoles when I was a kid, my parents said that "that stuff is for boys not for you", so that's why I only had a Game Boy. However when I grew up I discovered the joys of emulating and I could buy some retro consoles, for my gamer pleasure.
12 - My lobes are pierced since I was 3.
13 - Before I was born my mom hesitated between 2 names : Malika and Nadia.
14 - I love asian horror movies, especially those about ghosts and curses, such as Ju-On (The Grudge).
15 - My favorite book is "It", by Stephen King.
16 - I hate black coffee. However I do enjoy sweetened ones such as milk coffee or cappucino.
17 - I can't walk with high heels.
18 - My favorite perfume is Flower by Kenzo.
19 - I barely drink alcohol.
20 - I hate when things are upside down. Like, if a box (food or not) is upside down I have to put it right, or else it will disturb me.
21 - I can make long and loud burps. The longest I did was 8 seconds. I know, this doesn't sound princess-like at all...
22 - I love cooking and I love making cakes and muffins.
23 - I have a strong interest for space and astronomy, and since I was little. I find this subject very fascinating, and I learned so much stuff about it years ago that I still remember it.
24 - I've never been skiing.
25 - My favorite foods are japanese and mexican.

That's it, hope you enjoyed ! See you in a next post :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire