19/10/2013

A little update

Hello guys,

First of all I apologize for the lack of update lately, it's been a month without posting anything. Yeah...
I've been through some rough and annoying stuff lately, and also I've been kinda busy. So yeah, that's why this place have been pretty quiet.

So, first of all, I'll be leaving to Japan in a week ! Ah, I'm so excited. It's gonna be all good !
Of course I'll take a shitload of pictures, and be prepared for more interesting posts about Japan when I'll be back home.
I don't know if I'll post here again this month, I'll be busy, not only with uni but I have to get prepared for the big flight, like packing my stuff, change my money etc.
I hope I can buy a denshi jisho (electronic dictionary, in french/japanese, better than my dictionary app) there, it's gonna be so useful.

Anyway, I see so many people on the Internet Kingdom playing Pokemon X/Y that it actually makes me wanna play it ! But, sad thing, I don't own a 3DS... Meh ! Well, at least, it's gonna be my birthday soon, so maybe... Hahah

Alright, maybe I'll post something before leaving, if not, see you later :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire