15/12/2013

My trip to Japan - part 1

Heeeeeeeeello there !
I haven't been writing here for like ages, my apologies for that. I've been pretty busy-lazy-tired-meh since I've come back, but here it is, my posts about my trip to Japan !
It's gonna be long so let's cut it into few parts. :) I'll put some pictures here but for those who don't know me and who don't have access to my facebook, I've uploaded some on my Instagram. I'll put the link at the end of my posts !

So I left on the 28th, and I arrived the 29th, on my birthday (I turned 25 wooo) ! I couldn't expect better, seriously. Anyway, after I landed I managed to survive in the airport to find my way to the Skyliner, and after to find my way to the Yamanote line.
My first reaction when I jumped into these trains was "omg it's so clean hhhh", in case you didn't know the metro in Paris is pretty dirty and meh, but that's what I expected from Tokyo ! Also I was looking pretty bad after an 11 hour flight, tired, hiding my face behind my glasses, and I was half deaf lol. But yeah, I made it to Ikebukuro to find my friend who I was staying at.
We took the metro again to Kami-itabashi, and I could finally have a shower and change clothes ! After that we went to a kaitenzushi for dinner. It's pretty cheap (each plate = 100Y) and yummy ! I was full after 5 or 6 plates haha, I noticed that it's pretty easy to eat (when I say eat, I mean have a nice meal and being full) for less than 1000Y, so yeah I enjoyed. :)
I was a little bit jet lagged, but not too much... Actually I did good by leaving on the evening and landing on the afternoon, so I could sleep when I went to bed, I guess that's what helped me not being too jet lagged. Woo !

One thing that I noticed when I arrived in Tokyo : the -famous- vending machines. They're everywhere ! And when I say everywhere, it's REALLY everywhere. On the stations, on the streets, even in parks and close to shrines. I only found drinks and cigarettes machines, but I've heard on some places there are weird ones... xD
I should say that they're pretty useful since you can find one every 200m, so if you're walking and stuff and you become suddenly thirsty, you can go for a drink ! Not too expensive (between 100 and 150Y, depending on the machines and the drink you chose), and yeah it's pretty nice.

The 31st was Halloween, and we decided to go to Shibuya that day. Oh my god... The streets were FULL of people, especially at night. Young people dressed in fun costumes to have party, I was still tired and it was like eeeergghhhhhhh all the time, I didn't took any pictures of Shibuya at night, but at least it was fun even if I carried a headache with me all day. Let's say that I was happy to go to bed after that...
On that day I tried a Burger King, we were hungry and it was cheap so yeah !
I came back to Shibuya few days after and it was more quiet, phew XD

I'll end my post here and add some pictures; next time I'll talk about Akihabara, Meiji jingumae and Harajuku !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire