16/12/2013

My trip to Japan - part 2

Hello ! I hope you enjoyed the part 1. As promised, here is the part 2 of my trip.

Let me talk about Akihabara. At first I came here to find a denshi jisho (electronic dictionary), because Akihabara is known for their electronic shops. They are everywhere ! But sadly, I didn't find one in these... After searching in the Bic Camera and Yodobashi Camera of Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro, I finally found the """"cheapest"""" in the Yodobashi Camera of Akihabara. The price was 30,800Y but I paid it without the taxes so I paid something like ~28,000Y. The others I found weren't under 33,000Y. Yay !
Of course, there are tons of game centers in this area, gachapons on the street, and... maid cafes. With the girls dressed as maids who invite you to go to their cafe. Nothing wrong here, it's just like those dudes on the street who invite people to go to that restaurant, it's like "advertising" (? sorry my english sucks) for their restaurants, so it's ok. On that day I was with a japanese friend and she asked me to go to a maid cafe, since she's never been there. And well, we went to that place XD
The name of the cafe is Maidreamin and at first I was expecting to see only dudes in there, but there were girls too, there was a couple, a group of friends (boys-girls), so it was ok. But there also was a group of 4 dudes who were pretty noisy (I'm sure they like to come here) and THE stereotype, aka the 40-50 year old dude, alone, who buy a lot of food and TONS of goods with the maid faces on it... He looked creepy as hell.
The food here is pretty cute ! I got an ice cream that looks like a kitty, aww~ I've put the picture down below. But the maids were also pretty cute, even if I found pretty weird to say "moe moe kyun" when they gave your orders...

I went to Harajuku and Meiji jingumae ! The 2 places are very close, you get off at the Harajuku station on the Yamanote line, you walk 5mn and you're at the shrine. The Meiji jingumae is a shrine surrounded by lots of trees and torii (big "doors", they mean that you're entering a shrine area), on that day there were a lot of people since it was for shichigosan (celebration for the kids aged 3, 5 and 7 years old), the little girls were dressed in kimono, it was so adorable ♥ And they come with the family so that's why there was more people. Also there was a traditional shinto wedding, we didn't chose a good day to visit the shrine !
As I said before Harajuku is close to this area. But as we went on a Saturday, the Takeshita street was COMPLETELY full of people... Ergh... And some shops are very small too. But it was fun somehow, with my friend we went to the Laforet (building with tons of clothes shops) and Kiddyland (toy store) and I said byebye to 8,000Y. Yep, I was crazy. At the end we went back to the Takeshita street and it was a little bit better this time. Of course I couldn't miss the famous crepes of Harajuku, and I bought one with banana-chocolate-whipped cream. It was awesome, yum ! I also ate the best takoyaki there, aw yiss.

Alright, I think I'm gonna make a 3rd and last part about Asakusa, Ueno, the Tokyo Skytree and my "trip" back to Narita airport. Enjoy the pictures below !








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire