22/12/2013

My trip to Japan - part 3 (final)

Hello guys,
Sorry I was a bit busy this week, that's why part 3 couldn't come earlier. But here it is ! :D

Well I noticed that I forgot to talk about Shinjuku a little ! My bad. I didn't do anything interesting there, just went shopping a little and went to a karaoke :D But I'll add a few pictures of Shinjuku at the end. Also, I've found there the AppBank Store, a shop with Apple accessories, the 1st floor is goodies only, and they sell nameko goodies. You might wanna know that I'm a nameko lover, and I found my paradise there. xD

The weekend before I left, I went to Asakusa. I met my friend at the Kaminari-mon (main gate), and here we go ! There were lots of little shops in the main street, mostly souvenirs and stuff like tradtional japanese sweets/food, clothes or accessories. The shrine itself is very pretty, it's all in red. There were a lot of people on that day but I didn't met a lot of foreigners ! When we entered the shrine, there was a buddhist ceremony, I don't know what it was about but the sound of the monk praying and the taiko was pretty amazing. Also I did omikuji (kind of fortune telling) and I got kichi (good fortune), yay ! The area around the shrine is also very pretty, and from Asakusa you can see the Tokyo Skytree, so that's pretty close. 
After that, we headed to Ueno (it's not too far) to the Ueno park. I was hoping to see some red leaves but nope, fail xD; The park itself is very nice, also it has inside the Ueno zoo, we didn't go there, it was late in the afternoon (and it close at something like 5pm). I took some pictures :3 But at that time of the year, night falls pretty early in Tokyo, at 4pm it was starting to get darker... Yeah, early, right ? Anyway, we found a shrine inside, but as it wasn't illuminated, it was kinda scary, but still, it was cool. After the park we headed to Ameyoko, a street in Ueno with lots of little shops, of every kind : food, clothes, shoes, fish (hum, nice smell), etc...
After that we decided to go to the Tokyo Skytree ! There is a bus shuttle that goes from Ueno to Skytree, it took about 20-30mn. We didn't go inside the tower, I bet at that time it was closed (it was something like 7:30pm), but it's also kinda expensive. But there is a big mall around it, so we went there and could take pics of the tower. It's soooooooo big (that's what she said), and very pretty at night with all the lights and colors on. Too bad it started raining... But finally it stopped soon after.
I was completely dead after that day, and I had to meet friends at Shibuya (again) to have fun all night at a nightclub, seriously I looked like a zombie when the morning came... But it was pretty fun and I made super good memories there !!

Do I really need to tell you how much I didn't want to leave ? I was pretty sad on the morning of the flight back, also it was raining... When I jumped on the Skyliner I started to realize that I'm leaving Tokyo for real... The worse was in the plane, when we started leaving the airport terminal, I could feel the tears coming into my eyes, and that feeling of a "knot" in my throat. I wanted to cry so badly but I hate crying in public so I just hid my face behind my hair while looking through the window, haha.
Although those 2 weeks were pretty short, it was definitely worth it !! This was perfect and I'm very happy to be able to go there. Tokyo is such an interesting city, and so different from our cities here in Europe. I'll be back next year, for sure. But I already miss Tokyo so bad, you don't even know how much I wanna go back there. I'll just have to wait again !

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my little "trip report" ! :D 









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire