04/01/2014

My music tastes - part 2

Hello guys and happy new year ! (^o^)♪

My first post of 2014 will be a part 2 of my music tastes, remember in the last one I said I might make a part 2, since I want to share more music haha.

So, yeah, here we go !

For the japanese part, let's start with an old vkei band that disbanded 2 years ago, D'espairsRay. This song is pretty old (from 2005), but good !
D'espairsray - 月の記憶-fallen- (tsuki no kioku -fallen-)


A more recent vkei band now : Nocturnal Bloodlust - Sphere


Asian Kung-Fu Generation - 青の歌 (ao no uta)



ELLEGARDEN - Salamander
(yup, they're jp but half of the time their songs are in english)


Yoshida Brothers - Rising
(they are shamisen players)


For the non-jp part :

Periphery - All new materials


Linkin Park - Castle of glass
(for the little story, I discovered this song on the plane, flying back to Paris. You guess why I'm feeling weird when I listen to it, haha)


Klaypex - Hit me


This wild life - Take it back


And... I have something to say.
Since a few months now, I started liking kpop. Yes, kpop. And I do love one band in particular :
*clears voice* BIGBANG. I also like their solo projects.
Now that I've made it official, don't be surprised if I talk about them...
So, enjoy !

BIGBANG - Monster


BIGBANG - Fantastic Baby


T.O.P - Doom Dada


G-DRAGON - Crooked


Alright, that's it. Hope you enjoyed and see you later in a next post ! :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire