23/01/2014

Expensive wishlist from a poor girl

Hello guys,

Sometimes when I feel sad or I don't feel good or whatever I like to go for some treasure hunting aka shopping. And it makes me feel so good ! Except for my money but, oh well.
But you know what's the most frustrating part ? Wanting to buy stuff when you're poor.
Oops, let me correct it : wanting to buy EXPENSIVE stuff like you're a rich bitch when you're just a poor student.

I guess that the Fashion Week that took place in Paris last week made me wanna get some expensive nice stuff; there were tons of people well dressed, tons of girls and boys with really nice clothes and I was here looking like a potato trying to see G-Dragon and Taeyang (btw I saw them, huhu ♥). But yeah, few years ago I didn't have any interest in fashion or stuff like that... Well, let's just say that I became a woman heheh.
The only "expensive" brand where I bought more than 1 item is All Saints (or All Saints Spitalfields, for the complete name), this brand is absolutely awesome and totally my style. Yes, you'll see some 50€ t-shirts, some 80€ cardigans or some 200€ shoes but everything looks awesome. And it's not the most expensive stuff you can find in that kind of shops.
Also the only stuff coming from brands like Dior, Kenzo, Diesel etc that I can afford are perfumes and make-up. And let me tell you that my favourite for evar is the Flower by Kenzo. The best one on Earth. <3 I'm planning to buy the Miss Dior perfume someday; I have 2 samples of this one and it smells pretty good ! Should be nice to wear it.

And now, ladies and gentleman, here is some of the stuff that I'd like to buy if I had dem moniez on mah pocketz. Yes, I do say "stuff" too much, but yolo.

T-Shirt "Shark teeth", from GIVENCHY (350€ *go crying an ocean*) here : click click

T-Shirt boyfriend Abstract print, from ALEXANDER MC QUEEN  here : click click

T-Shirt fusion, from ALL SAINTS (I really do want this one) here : click click

Necklace with black pearls, glass pearls and strass, from CHANEL (the price tho... 1,360€ *stab her eyes with a pencil*) here : click click

Tiger bag, from KENZO :

And also, anything from CHROME HEARTS. Their necklaces/rings are looking so awesome, I love it ! But yeah, the price, the price... *jump off the window*

Hm, I think that's enough for now. xD
It pretty hurts to have that kind of taste when you only have money for a cheese sandwich in your wallet. *sigh* But hey, that's life.
I think I should've kidnapped G-Dragon when I saw him last week, he's defo not the one to worry about money... It's too late now, he's back to Korea. Damn. Or I should find a cute asian guy who has money to buy all this stuff for me mwahahahah.
Yurp. I need to find a good internship to earn some €€€ !

So yeah that was a totally random blog post. See ya later ! :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire