15/02/2014

Nnf... nnf...

Hello there !

Well today I wanted to talk about something that probably some of you already know (or seen this face). It's a little character that I find absolutely adorable, and which about I went totally crazy.
Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to Nameko.

What is Nameko ?

Nameko is a little mushroom that appeared in a game created by BeeWorks Games, called Touch Detective, and he was the little assistant of the main character. Then, he got his own app game on iOS and Android called Mushroom Garden (original title : Osawari tantei nameko saibai kit). Basically what you need to do is harvesting mushrooms, and you can collect different types (yeah, kinda like the main aim in pokémon, "gotta catch 'em all", well in that case, it's rather "gotta harvest 'em all"). You also have different events depending on the period of the year : for the Mushroom Garden Seasons, you have a new update each season, for an other version, the "Deluxe" one, you have different events that will give you new species of nameko. Here is my screenshot of the game (this is the Autumn update) :


That character is pretty popular in Japan, so you can find him in various toys stores; also there is a "nameko corner" at the AppBank Store in Shinjuku sanchome. And of course, when I went to Japan, I went crazy about it and bought some useless nameko stuff. Let me show you the stuff I have !




First we have a little notebook with the usagi nameko face on it. It found it so cute I couldn't resist ! Then I bought some pens : a black one, and a pink and red color pencils. The pink one has a peach smell, the red one is apple. On the right we have the nameko cleaner, basically you use it to remove the dust on your computer screen. Bought this one with the little leaves on his head, he's so adorable ! Then there is a... Well I don't know, you squeeze it and the 3 nameko come off the tree trunk, it's 100% useless but I HAD to buy it. xD The one in the bottle is the strawberry one. When you buy it you don't know which one is in the little bottle, for 420Y I didn't say no. And finally a little keychain with glitter in it. It's cool but the glitter is a bit useless... But oh well.



Yup, I spent money on gachapons (well for 200Y each...) when I was at the AppBank Store, I got the muscle nameko (meh) and the adorable one with the leaf. Yay !



Yes, there IS a nameko manga. There is not really a story, it's just a mix of various little stories. But there isn't any dialogue, remember kids : the nameko don't talk, they only express themselves by saying "nnf nnf".
Also in Japan you can find biscuits with nameko in it. The one in the middle had mushroom shaped chocolate biscuits, pretty good ! There also was a sticker in it. The right box was butter flavored biscuits, and there were some nameko characters on it and their numbers of points (in the game, the more rare a character is, the more NP it will get -NP = points). Pretty delicious, and pretty cheap ! They were like 105Y, less than a euro. Haha.

I wanted to buy more but my dear money wasn't okay with that. So yeah this is the nameko stuff I bought there, they're so adorable I want more !!
If you're curious about the harvesting game, search for Mushroom Garden (for iOS and Android), and then enjoy. The game is free btw :)

Well that's it, see you later !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire