21/03/2014

2014 First trimester Haul !

...My apologies for the weird title of this post. Lol

So hey guys, we're now in March, spring just started and I wanted to show you the stuff that I've bought since the beginning of this year. I think I'm gonna do some "trimester hauls", because lately I haven't been buying a lot of stuff on a monthly basis so yeah.

Let's get started with the clothes !


This is my first time shopping at The Kooples, and I should say I enjoy their stuffz ! This black/grey tshirt with touches of red has flowers on it, lookin' gorgeous amirite ? Also the fabric is very soft and not too thick, perfect for a warm weather. I also got this pretty (kinda see thru, lol) tank top, look at the design on the front, GORGEOUS ! It has skulls, flowers and branches, I love everything that is skulls and flowers. Also there was 50% off so I jumped on that baby when I saw it, haha.


And now, Kenzo. This sweater is just amazing, okay. It is super soft, very warm and absolutely comfortable; also should I mention the pretty pattern ? Yup, flowers, again. But hey, this is Kenzo, this has flowers, so this is flower by Kenzo ! *rolls on the floor and jump off the window*
Ahem. My apologies for that lame joke. But let's move on the cap, yes, a cap. It's my first time buying a cap but doesn't it look pretty ? The colors makes it very spring/summer-ish, I think I'm gonna enjoy wearing it this summer !
One thing that I'm a bit sad about, because here in Northern France we didn't get a proper winter (temperatures around 10°C these past 3 months, it's ridiculous), I could wear the sweater one time only... :'(


Woop, woop, Forever 21 ! Okay guys, this top is the perfection. Why ? Because it is black, it is loose, the cut is wonderful and it's super comfy. Simple, but good. No need to say more.
Let's move onto the scarf, as you may wanna know I'm a scarf lover and this one gave me little hearts in my eyes when I saw it. The peachy beige color is perfect with the flowers on each side, which makes it perfect to wear for this spring/summer. Also, yes, flowers.


Well... Yeah, I'm a VIP, so yeah. And also, why not ? xD

And now, the beauty products !
From left to right, top to bottom :


It's been a while since last time I bought a new perfume (I always stick to my fav ones, such as Flower by Kenzo -again-, Loverdose from Diesel or Escada), but this one, oooooh baby. This one is on my top favorites EVER. Let me introduce you Miss Dior, from Dior (duh). The smell is amazing, very different from what I'm used to wear, but it is perfect for me.
If you read one of the first posts I wrote, you may know that I'm addicted to nail polishes. And here are my 2 new babies from Chanel ! A gorgeous metallic blue, and a sparkly-shiny-dark purple, wonderful. These are high quality, and I love them.
Next is the Touche Eclat Radiant Touch from YSL (or Yves Saint Laurent for the complete name), collector edition : the pen is golden leopard ! I absolutely LOVE leopard prints, so I fell in love with that pen. Also I love it to cover my dark circles, it brings light to my face and it covers pretty well ! Worth it for the price, lol.
For the lips I have the Baby Lips colored lipbalms, in peach and pink. The smell is awesome, and it gives good moisture for the lips. I love it <3
And the last I got from Kiko : first a concealer. Yup I know I already have the YSL one, but as this one isn't as "light" as the YSL one, I use this one to cover my imperfections, or to primer my eyelids before using eyeshadow. Pretty good ! And for the last, a foundation. I used to have the Sephora one but I wanted to try this brand, and I'm pretty satisfied !

Alright, that's it for my haul !
I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I've been pretty meh and lazy. Also I changed my laptop, hello Windows 8...
I've also been thinking of changing the layout of this blog, but I'd have to reinstall Photoshop, argh ;;

Anyway. See you later !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire