26/06/2014

Korean skincare haul

Woohoo ! It's been an eternity, right ? My apologies. I was dealing through some annoying stuff, but now I'm back !
Recently I wanted to try some asian (korean, japanese mostly) skincare products, especially the sheet masks, since I can't find it anywhere here - well, I guess they don't sell it in France.
I tried the website malilibulle.com (a French one, I hesitated between Yesasia and this one) and I bought some pretty cool stuffz. Here are the babies !



They're all from Korea except one which is from Taiwan. Let's start (from left to right and top to bottom) :

ETUDE HOUSE Black Charcoal skin patch : just a regular skin patch (to remove dem nasty black heads, ew). It smells pretty nice ! And yes, it is all black. Bought 2 of these, I tried one only.

ETUDE HOUSE Happy Teatime Cleasing foam : ok guys, this product made my skin looking so good ! The one I used to use before kinda makes my skin dry after I wash my face even after applying moisturizer, which caused my skin to make some flakes on my upper cheeks and nose, as if it was super dry. But this one, guuuuurl, this one leaves my skin so smooth ! It also smells pretty nice, it is a combination of aloe and green tea. Gives a good cleansing and leaves a good smell on my face. I think I need another one very soon xD

MIZON Green Tea body wash : my skin does not only break out on my face but also on my chest and on my back, and the heat makes it even worse. This body wash helps regulating your skin especially if it's oily (totally my type of skin). It smells very good too (the smell lasts pretty long !) and leaves my skin nice and clean after the shower.

ETUDE HOUSE Skin Note face mask : a sheet mask, this one is supposed to reduce your pores, and it is made with clay and apple. I haven't tried this one yet !

ETUDE HOUSE It's Real pack kit : this is a kit of 3 mini face masks. Sweet pumpkin : lifting care, carrot : brightening care, sea kelp : moisturizing care. Haven't tried them yet.

ETUDE HOUSE Silk Scarf Damage hair pack + hair serum : I bought 2 of these, the argan seed one (hair repair) and the camellia seed one (for hydrated and shiny hair). I only tried the argan seed one for now, and omg. OMG. My hair was soooo soft and nice and amazing ! Incredible. So first you apply the hair mask after washing your hair (like a regular hair mask), and after washing and brushed it, apply the hair serum (like a thick cream; I was afraid that it would leave an "oily" feel but nothing), actually with my hair length I had enough serum to use it 2-3 days after. The smell is also amazing. I wonder if Etude House sells bottles of this hair serum, I need it !

ETUDE HOUSE Don't Worry tinted lipbalm : this one looks more like a lipbalm than a lipstick for me. But anyway, I got the yellow one (mango ? Peach ? I don't remember) which tint your lips in a nice peach pink color. The smell is amazing *_*.

MY BEAUTY DIARY Light Me Up ! Intensive brightening mask : this one should clarify and hydrates your skin. I haven't tried it yet. By the way this one is the taiwanese one !

INNISFREE It's Real face masks : yup, I got 5 ones xD So far I've been using 3 of them : gold kiwi (hydrates and anti dullness), adlay (cleansing and exfoliates) and bija (energising and cleansing). The ones left are the pomegranate (firmness (?) and brighteness) and the green tea (hydrates and antioxidant). These ones are pretty nice !! I feel like my face is too small for the masks haha, but they are really good. My skin is really nicely hydrated and the smell is amazing ! I really love these ones. Very nice, I'm looking forward to try the other ones :)

Alright, that's all ! I'm pretty satisfied with these products. I also got some samples, a clay mask, a moisturizing mask (that you should apply before sleeping), a cleaning oil (to remove make up I suppose) from Etude House and a cream for sensitive skin from Innisfree. I only tried the clay mask, which a light green one (almost white), which is also pretty good ! I should move to Korea to get all these nice products everyday haha. They work better than the ones I find here and they're also cheaper !! Wtf is this.
I regret a lot that I haven't thought of buying some skincare stuff when I was in Japan, I only bought a conditioner because I forgot to take mine (I only brought my shampoo lol), and that one is pretty nice too !
Europe, please take a good example on those asian products D8

That's it for today, I'm sorry that I didn't update for a while ! I'm also working on changing the banner. For a refreshing style ^^ But I should take some time... I still haven't installed all my fonts and photoshop stuffz since I got this laptop (lazybutt here). Also I should be back very soon for the 2014 second trimester haul !

See ya ! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire