29/07/2014

TMI Tag

Hey guys ! Yes I totally didn't keep my promise, I haven't made a 2nd trimester haul post yet BUT it will be ready very soon and if I'm not too much of a lazy bum it should be uploaded later this week ! Woohoo !
Anyway, today I'm back with the TMI tag. A bunch of youtubers have done it already; since I don't own a Youtube channel (I would if I had the guts to film myself and talk to a camera D: ) this is the written version.
Okay, let's get started !

1. What are you wearing ? Right now I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a purple-pink-cosmos style skull on it, and my pyjama pants.
2. Ever been in love ? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup ? I feel like all my breakups went bad, lol !
4. How tall are you ? I'm 157cm (or if you're 'murican, 5'2).
5. How much do you weigh ? Haha, it's a secret :)
6. Any tattoos ? Yes, a star on each of my thighs and a little wing next to my right shoulder.
7. Any piercings ? Yup, my lobes are pierced since I was 3 and add to that 2 helix and 1 more lobe on my left ear. I used to have 3 helix but the last one never healed well so I took it off few months ago.
8. OTP ? Hmmm... I don't really have one... Usually I ship myself with someone xD;
9. Favorite show ? For sure, Running Man !
10. Favorite bands ? Hmm I'd say Bigbang, Buck-Tick, Ellegarden, Falling in Reverse, 2NE1, girugamesh, uh uh I don't know what to add...
11. Something you miss ? Some moments from the past.
12. Favorite song ? I don't have one favorite song... Let's say Without You by CMA, Crooked by G-Dragon, Hit me by Klaypex, Ringa Linga by Taeyang, Earthquakes and Sharks by Brandtson, All new materials by Periphery, and that's enough for this answer.
13. How old are you ? I'm 25, will be turning 26 in exactly 3 months !
14. Zodiac sign ? Scorpio.
15. Quality you look for in a partner ? Sincerity and honesty. I've known too much liars in my life ha
16. Favorite quote ? I don't really live by quotes, but I like this one : "Follow your dreams, not people".
17. Favorite actor ? Johnny Depp.
18. Favorite color ? Black, red, blue and green.
19. Loud music or soft ? It depends on my mood but most of the time I enjoy my music soft.
20. Where do you go when you're sad ? My bed, or I try to walk to a quiet place to feel at peace.
21. How long does it take you to shower ? It depends if I wash my hair or not, but let's say on average 10 to 15mn (it depends if I do scrubs, if I shave etc), and from 15 to 20mn if I wash my hair.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ? If I do my hair well and my makeup, it takes me about 30mn. Less if I do just my hair (if I'm staying home).
23. Ever been in a physical fight ? No but I already tried to punch an ex, few years ago xD
24. Turn on ? Deep voices, warm smiles, deep eyes... Heh.
25. Turn off ? Chest/back hair and bad smells.
26. The reason I joined Youtube ? Well, I don't have a YT channel so let's skip this question shall we.
27. Fears ? Spiders, insects in general, heights and death.
28. Last thing that made you cry ? Uh, some black thoughts I'd say.
29. Last time you said you loved someone ? Long long time ago !
30. Meaning behind your Youtube name ? Let's change by blog name, I was lacking of ideas for a blog name so I decided to look around me if some stuff carry some cool words... And I found a nail polish from MUFE in the collection Black Tango. And the xo because eh why not.
31. Last book you read ? Dreamcatcher by Stephen King.
32. The book you're currently reading ? I'm not reading anything for the moment !
33. Last show you watched ? Running Man (yes, again).
34. Last person you talked to ? My dad.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted ? Friends from uni.
36. Favorite food ? Ohhh I CAN'T pick one !! I have too much in mind : takoyaki, ddeokbokki, pesto, pizza, pasta, mangoes, sushi, ramen, aahh what else !
37. Place you want to visit ? South Korea, Canada, California, New Caledonia and Finland.
38. Last place you were ? In the woods for a nice refreshing walk.
39. Do you have a crush ? Yes, on korean male idols that I'll never meet xD Kim Jong Kook is my n°1 crush for the moment.
40. Last time you kissed someone ? Uh... In a club in Japan xD;
41. Last time you were insulted ? Few months ago...
42. Favorite flavor of sweet ? Chocolate and strawberry.
43. What instruments do you play ? I have a bass at home, I used to learn some stuff on it but I totally forgot all of it... Also I wish I could play some cool stuff on the guitar.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry ? I have this necklace with a little silver feather and turquoise stone, I absolutely love it ♥
45. Last sport you played ? Is working out considered a sport ? Then that's my answer.
46. Last song you sang ? I tried to sing Eyes, Nose, Lips from Taeyang but uh my voice...
47. Favorite chat up line ? None.
48. Have you ever used it ? Well, nope, since I don't have any !
49. Last time you hung out with anyone ? Last week, with a friend.

All right, that's it ! Thank you for reading and I'll see you next time for the 2nd trimester haul :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire